Tuesday 17 October 2023

Tuesday blues

 I can't believe it happened again. Actually, I can't believe I let it happen again. I let other people's shit bring me down. I let you hurt me once again. And I am so furious. With you. With myself. With the whole world. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! is what I want to scream at you all. And even though my mouth can't do it, my heart and soul can, and they do, so loud and so quiet, only I can hear. Only I can feel. The weight of it, so damn full and heavy. 
I am not sure I can carry it on my shoulder with my head held high. I feel like giving up again, let all the weight pull me down and crush me. 

I am so desparate for a break again. I really want some peace. I feel so hopeless.

Can someone save me please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nostalgia and Pinot Grigio

I have been trying to write something in here. How I am, how I feel, what I am thinking and everything.  I think probably the best way to pu...